Just listened rather open-mouthed to the serial sex pest on Today - he can't half rabbit. Key points I could disentangle from his syntax:
* He didn't deny further affairs even after being asked about ten times
* He mentioned 'the internet, or blogs, or whatever they're called' in a faux-disparaging way, which suggests he's actually quite worried and doesn't know how to handle it.
* He says Mr. Anschutz is just the chap to redevelop the East End (or North Greenwich, possibly) because it's 'polluted land'. Well, if it's the Dome area it was a gasworks, but it was cleared up at public expense to put the Dome on...
* He's not responsible for decisions his officials make
* He's getting on with the job, despite having it taken off him
* He's never taken a penny from anyone (apart from the subsidised flat and the unpaid council tax, presumably, or the grace-and-favour house).
At that point my brain fused and my ears shut down. The man's a walking climate change problem with all the hot air.